Terms and Conditions
Woodos Website Use
Use of the Woodos website is for your individual use only. Except for the Material held in your computers cache or a single permanent copy of the Material for your individual use, you must not:
• modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish or license any Material;
• use or attempt to use any Material published on the Woodos website to create any web site or publication;
• mirror or frame any page within the Woodos website;
• use any automated process of any sort to query, access or copy any Material on the Woodos website or generate or compile any document or database based on the Material published on the Woodos website; or
• transfer or sell any information, functionality or products or services offered on the Woodos website without the written approval of Woodos.
• Woodos may terminate your right to access and use the Woodos website at any time.
You are responsible for the use of the Woodos website
Whilst Woodos takes care to ensure that the Material on the Woodos website is correct, current and free from errors,Woodos does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the representations made by the Material on the Woodos website, any website that links from the Woodos website, or any information received as a result of using the Woodos website.
The services and Material made available on the Woodos website may not be appropriate, correct or sufficient for your circumstances; they should not be relied on as the only reason you do or don’t do anything; and may not be continually accessible or free from errors or viruses.
If Woodos suffers any loss or damage, or incurs any cost in connection with a breach by you of these terms and conditions you agree to indemnify Woodos for all such loss and damage.
Goods provided by Woodos
If Woodos offers goods to you, the goods are subject to additional woodos sales terms & conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the additional terms and conditions, the additional terms will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
Woodos’s responsibility to you is limited
Woodos will only be liable to you:
• where the law implies a term into these terms and conditions which cannot be excluded and Woodos breaches that term. Provided that, where the breach relates to goods or services that are not of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption and where it is fair and reasonable to do so Woodos liability is limited, at its option, to replacing, repairing or re-supplying the relevant goods or re-supplying the relevant services; or
• if the claim arises from or in connection with any deliberate breach of these terms and conditions or fraud by Woodos.
Other than as set out above, Woodos will not be liable to you:
• for claims arising out of or in connection with your access and use of the Woodos website whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), indemnity, strict liability, breach of warranty or statute; and
• for loss of use, production, profit, revenue, business, data, contractor anticipated savings or for delay or for any financing costs or increase in operating costs or any economic loss for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
For the purposes of this section, the term Woodos will mean Woodos, its officers, employees, contractors and agents, whether individually or collectively.
Copyright, Trademarks and Licence
Material on the Woodos website is ©Woodos Australia Pty Ltd 2019. All rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated on theWoodos website, the material on the Woodos website is owned by or licensed to Woodos and is subject to copyright (the “Copyright Material”). You may:
• only copy or reproduce the Copyright Material for the purpose of browsing the Woodos website or making a copy for your own personal, private or research use, provided that such use constitutes fair use under the Copyright Act;
• not alter or modify the Copyright Material or remove any legal notice associated with it.
Woodos.co and other names of Woodos product and/or services referenced herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Mimi Pte Ltd (Singapore). Other product and company names mentioned on the Woodos Website may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Woodos may provide you with the ability to communicate with Woodos through agreements, online forms, electronic requests and enquires, blogs, competition entries, online forums, inbound phone number services and other forms of electronic messaging (Communications Services).
You acknowledge that Communications Services may be public and not private communications. Further, you acknowledge that Communication Services should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by Woodos.
Use of the Communications Services is provided on condition that You do not do any of the following:
• transmit any information or material which is knowingly incorrect, misleading or deceptive;
• transmit any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful information or material or information;
• use the Communications Services for any unlawful purpose;
• post or upload files that contain software or other material or information in breach of any person’s intellectual property or privacy rights.
• upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
• delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
• advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters other than as approved by Woodos.
• download any file posted by another user of the Communications Services that you know, or reasonably should know, is unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions.
• excessively use the Communications Services in a manner which may hinder or prevent Woodos from providing services to any other persons or which may threaten the integrity or use by any person of the Woodos Website;
• authorise, aid, abet encourage or incite any person to do any of the above acts.
Woodos may, but has no obligation to do so, review the use of the Communications Services by you and delete, edit, refuse to post or remove in whole or part any information or material uploaded or posted using the Communications Services.
Prices are indicative only and Woodos reserves the right to change at any time without notice.
Woodos and Your Privacy
To read how Mafi collects, uses and discloses your personal information click here.
What law governs these terms and conditions?
This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
Mafi may change these terms and conditions
Mafi may cease to provide you with access to the Mafi Website or any of its services without notice.
All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
If you have a question, problem or complaint or need to contact us:
PO Box 6050 Alexandria NSW 2015
+61 2 9698 7877 (Business Hours EST)
For showroom details, click here.